From: CURTIS DONALDSON <pipersdream2-at-sbcglobal.net>
Subject: No more EV warriors :( [TANKS]
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 17:25:42 -0800 (PST)

I see that the motor stocks have been depleted...I would guess by the battlebot crowd, because they are such a good deal for how they perform. I am checking my local auto parts outlet (I have a repair shop and have access to large list's of motor types) for a suitable substute motor for my own tank prodject. I had to put the thing the back burner for now until I get other prodjects caught up. But I am still always looking out for parts. I kept the site posted on my search for the substute. Curt M41 Walker Bulldog.