From: "John Barager" <gogetta20-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Hi all [TANKS]
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 18:35:20 -0400

Welecome, and good luck with the Tiger. Seems to be a popular vehicle.
I will give you a suggestion on your tracks though.
Bike chain tracks have a nasty tendency to loose rivets (the common way of
holding MDF to the chain) or loosing the plates, and just get less and less
reliable over time and use.
An idea I came up with the other day (yesterday I think, if you wanna check)
was, if you plan to use bike tracks as I am, to double the ammount of chains
used. This will make the tracks a bit heavier, but will drasticly reduce
wear and increase reliability.
I was testing it earlier today with a short section of track, and 4 chains
used instead of 2, and it seems alotbetter to me.
I hope that helps any. Although it has yet to be tested in battle.

- John Barager