From: "Tarquon Tanquol" <dksnipes-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: Hi all [TANKS]
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 15:21:35 -0700

Hi tankers names Stephan im 20 live in New Mexico

awhile ago I was surfing the web for RC tanks and came across this site and thout it was idea to build a RC tank of my own so after looking thrue many tanks I chose the Tiger 1, the chassy is going to be made out of 1/2 in square steal pipe, Im wating for my dad to get back and help me weld it together, the tracks are bike chain and MDF.

ps. thins is my first time building something like this so any advice is welcome.