From: "chris barthelson" <barthelson88-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Hi all [TANKS]
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 08:05:14 +1030

Curtis,
I am also 16, I live in Australia. I know a couple of people have tried
mounting little video cameras in their tanks. Theres some fotage of this on
the video archive page at the bottom. It's definatly very easy to make your
own paintball gun. The laws are pretty strict over here in Australia
regarding paintball guns. I was reading something on a forum awhile ago
about those little paint balls. They were saying you have to be really close
for them to burst (1-3 meters) But thats just what I've heard I've never
actually tried them.
Anyway it's good to see young people (no offence anybody ;-))are starting to
take an interest in the hobby.

Chris. b

Find love today with ninemsn personals. Click here:
http://ninemsn.match.com?referrer=hotmailtagline