From: Michael Brix Husted Henriksen <mbhh-at-mbhh.de>
Subject: Re: New Members [TANKS]
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 18:40:26 +0100

Frank Pittelli wrote:

> A hearty welcome goes out to Todd from Lima, Ohio and Michael from
> Meerbusch, Germany.

Thank you so much for the welcome :-)

I am a long term fan of all sorts of tanks. I would dearly love to get
into R/C tank combat. I already tried to get R/C warship combat going
here in Germany but there was little or no interest and it turned out
the use of co2 cannon is against the law. I was happy to see that there
are people in the Netherlands who are interested in R/C tank combat and
since I am only 30 minutes drive from the border it should be possible
to hook up with the Dutch modellers. I hope it can be done.

I am a lifetime modeller (mostly R/C aircraft) but I own a fully
equipped workshop so making a tank should not be too difficult.

Best regards

Michael Henriksen

PS: Although I live in Germany I am not German but Danish. I just happen
  to work here ;-)