From: Frank Pittelli <frank-at-rctankcombat.com>
Subject: Re: More RC questions [TANKS]
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 17:57:36 -0500

Rick v100 wrote:
> Any particular R|C manufacture or line preferred for
> RC tanks?

Normal brands:  Futaba, Airtronics, Hitec

We don't need a lot of fancy transmitter/receiver features, mostly
on-off controls, so the cheap radios work just fine.

 > Are people using ground frequencies?

Yep.  We keep track of frequencies for all operational and
near-operational vehicles.  So if you've already got a radio just let me
know what frequency and if you plan on buying one send me a message
before-hand and I'll give you a collection of open freqs to choose from.

        Frank P.