From: "chris barthelson" <barthelson88-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: bearings & casting [TANKS]
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 13:37:47 +1030

Amir,

heres the price list of what I used in aussie dollars.

1) oomoo 30: I found a trial pack worked just fine for 4 molds. It cost $55

2)smoth-cast 300: I actually used smoth-cast 305 it's the same but takes
longer to dry (5mins extra) you should pick up a gallon of this stuff so you
can make extras. A gallon from my local smooth-cast dealer cost $175.

3) you will also need  to make a little box for the negative. Just a couple
pices of wood and some hot glue works great for this. The best tip you will
get for the smooth-cast is dont use it when it's cold or damp. Try to use it
only on warm days away from moisture. If it gets wet or even damp when it
drying it gets full of bubbles and goes all soft not good.

If memory serves me I think frank used evergreen 40. 4 pieces worked well
for me because while they were drying I pop rivited the previous batch on to
my tracks. Very productive.

my tracks cost me around $250 for everthing including the exterior oak, pop
rivits, treadmill, & casting stuff.

Chris. b

Click here for the latest chart ringtones:
http://ringtones.com.au/ninemsn/control?page=/ninemsn/main.jsp