From: Joe Sommer <anvilus9-at-adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: AFV of the Month
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 21:04:26 -0500

Jim,

At 06:47 PM 11/30/2004 -0800, Jim Neifert <jneifert-at-shaw.ca> wrote:
>Joe, if you where to send me your address, I would send you a good
>Canadian Calendar. It would show with little doubt that September has
>passed and its time to post another Armored Fighting Vehicle of the Month.
>For the next one, thought you might want the attached. This photo shows
>the new improved tank that our government bought from the US, to go with
>the submarines we bought from England that almost sank.

Anvilus Machine Works recently requested a thorough
cost-benefit analysis of AFV of the Month.  Unfortunately,
our accountants at Dewey, Cheatem and Howe unanimously
concluded that the cost (minuscule) far outweighs the benefits
(even more minuscule).

Regrets,
Joe

Joe Sommer
2378 Nantucket Circle, State College, PA 16803
814.234.4773     anvilus9-at-adelphia.net
http://www.anvilus.com