From: "John Barager" <gogetta20-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Anyone considered Tin?
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 01:03:41 -0400

Any particyular one you plan to make? Or just a generalised one?
Persoanlly I think it much more interesting when someone chooses one,
espically in the case of the A7V whereas they were all different in some
way.

Also, for the explination you have, it was a little off. It was tank Group 3
that was in the area, and it was Nixe who fought the Mk.IV's,however the two
that fell over were Mehpisto, and Elfride, and neither were blown up. In
fact Elfride was cut up in England for resting of the armor plate after
capture.
A short time after, Siegfried, and Schnuck engaged seven Medium Mk.A
Whippets. Although Siegfried was the only one to fight the Whippets, Schnuck
took on the supporting infantry. In the end 1 Whippet was destroyed and 3
were dissabled.
When the lines began to shift, the Germans went out to destroy Nixe, who had
stalled near allied lines, but instead they got mixed up and blew up
Mephisto, well behind German lines.
Nixe was carted away to the US and put on display at Aberdeen until 1942.
Elfride was salvaged by the French and British and examined and tested. And
when the lines finally shifted again, Mephisto was recovered by the Aussies.

All that from memory (I was trying not to go into too much detail).

Anyway yea.. I'm thinking I'm making Nixe to take on that Mk.V of yours,
lol.