From: "Nembo" <Nembo-at-bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Anyone considered Tin?
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 07:58:23 -0500

A 13-1 kill ratio sounds a little big for a tank that fell on it side, and
could barly turn depenading on the terain. All the same its a cool tank I
must admitt. On the other hand those machine guns on the side were not
worthless against other tanks of the day, remeber they in many cases fired
armour pierceing rounds, in at least one engagment that I know of two mark
IV females were forced to leave a battle with A7V after having big wholes
blown in thier sides.

                       Francisco