From: "John Barager" <gogetta20-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Anyone considered Tin?
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 06:50:55 -0400

Well, if you decide to build one, drop me an e-mail or post something here,
I'sd be more then happy to help. And spam this mailing list with A7V info,
lol.
But if it's far enough in the future (A a year or so) then I'll send you a
copy of the book I am working on of the A7V.
Although I have to admit, it would be really cool to have a pair of A7V
replicas in the battlefeild. Please don;t make the "generalization"
mistake.. I hate that. All 20 A7V's were different in appearance for various
reasons.

And I'm using the single gun in the front. All 6 other guns are Maxim 08/15
Machine guns, and thus worthless as a main armament.

- John "Uber-Strumpanzerwagen nerd" Barager.