From: "Andrew Tyler" <tylerae40-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Anyone considered Tin?
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 16:55:52 +0800

G'day, I think that tin, or better still Aluminum would be the way to go, if you plan on getting ally a cheap place is road signs, no I'm not suggesting a midnight search and recovery mission, but those huge "freeway south" signs are made out of alloy. If your worried about rust in your tank, just paint it or, if it's that much of a drama there are commercially avalible spray on plastic coatings, belive me they work great, but are suspectable to heat, eg welding. jeeezz mate, I'm laughing ay, i just checked up the a7v, it's pricless, what a wicked tank. heaps of room and big as hell, not bad mate. seeya Andrew,