From: "John Barager" <gogetta20-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Anyone considered Tin?
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 04:02:17 -0400

1/6th. And actually, it wouldn't be any bigger then the T-34 or Tiger. Plus
it has alot of advantages (Narrow forward profile, lots of space, etc.).
And as I am apparetly an expert in the A7V, I thought it would be easy (And
it will be).

Besides, durring WW1, the A7V scored something like a 13:1 kill ratio
against Allied tanks, don;t you agree it would be fitting to have it fight
the Mk.V?

Anyway... yea, I'm seriously considering rivited aluminum, besides, it would
add the metalic part to it.

- John "Boxy German Tanks are my fetish, lol" Barager

PS: for those who're interested, I'm making an exact external 1/6th replica
of A7V 561 "Nixe", who was the first tank ever to fight with and to destroy
another tank in combat.