From: JOHN PITTELLI <jplily-at-yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Calling all experts
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 16:23:30 -0800 (PST)

Jim,
    Frank and I tested one of those last week. They
definitely are strong, slow on 12volts but are able to
take 24 volts . As long as you have at least 5" from
base of turret to bottom of chassis it should work
fine. Like Joe Sommer said, Surpluscenter has them for
18.95 plus about 7.00 shipping. Don't over bid as they
have 1,000 of them.
                           John

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3855319882&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT