From: Leonard or Deniece Daniels <daniels_inc-at-yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Veroma shop
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 13:45:05 -0800 (PST)

Jim goto altavista.com and do a translation.  It's pretty good translation.  I"ve been to that website too and it's manly for tanks 1:12 to 1:10 scale.  I was told that by the guy who built that ultra kool gas powerd Bradley.

Jim Neifert <jneifert-at-shaw.ca> wrote:
Can anyone tell me if they have a web site in english? They seem to have some great things for building tanks with.

Jim
Abbotsford, BC

Do you Yahoo!?