From: Robert Currie <rctanksrcool-at-yahoo.ca>
Subject: RE: Steve Gusikoski,SMOKIN!
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 19:04:29 -0500 (EST)

Hey Steve sweet work on your turret  :  ) If you are looking for a smoke unit to get some realism out of your mufflers or a smoke screen handy in battle try MACK PRODUCTS (http://www.mackproductsrc.com) part#7090-ST universal smoke unit dual smoke exhaust plus more smoke as motor accelerates!

Steve Gusikoski <stemc03-at-telus.net> wrote:

The mufflers are for representation only, the tank uses electric wheelchair motors.

Steve “T014”