From: Joe Sommer <anvilus9-at-adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: Radio
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 10:17:38 -0500

Morgan,

At 09:46 AM 11/24/2004 -0500, Marmfam3-at-aol.com wrote:
>    Any recomendations on a brand of six channel radio for my Jagdpanther
> (Christmas wish list time ;-))?

I have two Hitec Laser 6 radios and been very pleased
with both.  They are available in most surface frequencies
at $138 from Tower Hobbies part #LXCJG9.
http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXCJG9**&P=7

The only drawback is that you must drive with the right stick
because vertical on the TX left stick does not have spring
return to center and cannot be modified.  You can often
modify other TX units (e.g. Futaba) if you wish to drive with
the left stick.

Joe

Joe Sommer
2378 Nantucket Circle, State College, PA 16803
814.234.4773     anvilus9-at-adelphia.net
http://www.anvilus.com