From: "Andrew Tyler" <tylerae40-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: Steve Gusikoski, Petrol motors?
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 10:40:00 +0800

g'day steve, and to all,
I was cruzin throught the rc site and noticed that you'd put mufflers on you tank, and am wondering if you where, "taking the piss" (joking) or is your tank really runing on petrol (gas) if so I've got some questions for you and for those who wish to offer ideas, (yes I know that gas motors are illegal in the hobby but so are marker in australia!). Firstly is it possible to have forward and reverse with petrol motors, eg through gear box? second is there problems with rattle? third would it be likley to have problems with over torque breaking plastic tracks? I'll send in some more question later, I'd like if a few people could give thier opinion. cheers to all, from Andrew