From: "John Barager" <gogetta20-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Camera
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 22:15:24 -0400

I'm in the same school-bound boat there buddy. Fortunatly it's Univertsity
not High School. I might even have been able to make it to the last battle
(Maryland's not that far away, lol) but School was in the way.
Oh well, on the bright side, I have the full resources of the academic
libraries for refrence on my tank. When I decide on a material..
Which brings me to an odd question regarding Cameras. Has anyone tried an
actual pariscope setup yet? And if so, does it work?
And my final question, how much battle footage, timewise, do you get out of
a sall broadcast camera like the one on say, the Hetzer?