From: "Tim McCarty" <sunk99-at-msn.com>
Subject: Re: Bushings
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 17:01:07 +0000

>Marmfam3-at-aol.com wrote:
>Does any one know where I can find axle bushings?  They need to be 3/8 " ID
>and at least 3/4 " long.  I would need about 30 for my tank so not all
>surplus websites would work.

https://www.motionmro.com/motion3/jsp/mi/motion.jsp

Motion Industries sells 3/8" ID x 3/4" lenght bushings for $.80 each.  I've
bought many a pnuematic item from them and found them very helpful.  We also
have two of their warehouses within a few miles of here so I'm able just to
drop by and pick up an order.  --TimMc