From: adt22-at-drexel.edu
Subject: Re: RE: cageing
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 17:19:01 -0500

Joe,

> Amir has a very interesting video of Steve Tyng from the Bon
> Voyage Battle.  Someone gave him a going-away present that
> he won't soon forget.   Amir, have the MPAA censors upgraded
> your video clip from NC-17 to PG-13 yet?
> http://www.mpaa.org/movieratings/

Thats a hairy situation.  I don't like to get involved with the MPAA North American
Division (abreviated to: MAA NAD!!! for short - not sure why the 'P' is dropped or
where the exclamation points come from?).  Fortunately I was only the director.  Its
been shipped off to production, so the ball is in Matt's court.

You can stay up to date at IMDB:
http://imdb.com/title/tt0199371/
Steve, thats just the working title, don't worry . . .

Amir "learn, then burn (bridges)" T.