From: adt22-at-drexel.edu
Subject: smooth-cast for authentic t-34 track system
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 09:58:46 -0500

To the smooth-cast users,
  Do you think an authentic t-34 track system is possible with smooth-cast tracks?
  http://www.gjames.com.au/chris/t34/fullsizecad.html
  A non-friction TTS - smooth cast inner treads attached to belting with wooden
outer treads and a wooden drive sprocket that engages the guide horns.
  So its similar to franks set up except there is one larger guide horn that is
gonna get pushed and pulled a lot more.
  Is that too much to ask of smooth-cast . . . ?

  Amir "I will have my own track system (where 'my own' means different from all of
you:)" T.