From: Steve Edwards <sedwards-at-awger.net>
Subject: Re: Turretless tanks?
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 11:06:17 -0400

John Barager wrote:

> Well, the FCM 2C fell through. I'm having logistical, financial, and
> transport problems that, quite frankly, I don't wanna deal with. So
> I'm scrapping the FCM 2C in favor of a smaller vehicle. And while I
> sit here digging through my information and images, I'm wondering what
> would be a good tank to build.

Jagdpanther?  -at- 1/6 ~40" long, 20" wide, 16"high.

http://www.onwar.com/tanks/germany/tfjagdpanther.htm

Lots of good reference material, and there's one at Aberdeen if you need
more pictures or measurements.

Any particular reason why you want to build a turret-less tank?

    - Steve  <-- will take pictures of the Jagdpanther if you promise to
never shoot at his tank