From: Jim Neifert <jneifert-at-shaw.ca>
Subject: T-34 For GI Joe
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 06:12:46 -0700

Has anyone seen any of these? The guy had one on ebay which I asked for info on, such as what it was made of and who made it. Also asked about the track. The reply I recieved back was short and sweet, I quote, "do not bid on it, I do not want to sell to you." The link shows the web site for it and its about part way down the page. My thought was the top and turrent would be fine for what we do and only have to build the hull up.
http://www.gijoeinformation.com/SupplyDepot.html

Mayby he just does not like Canadians!

Jim
Abbotsford, BC