From: Jim Neifert <jneifert-at-shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: Tank Plans
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 05:34:07 -0700

I would be interested in this, have made molds and fiberglass work before.
Its just the plug that is hard to make. Anyway if you do go ahead with this
idea steve let me know. I am long ways from you guys but would still love to
help and get one for the T-34/85.
Jim
PS: On my website for the tank, is my other toy which has a one piece grill,
done the same way. A plug was made, then a mold made from that and finally a
fiberglass part laid up.