From: "John Barager" <gogetta20-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: Turretless tanks?
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 20:44:48 -0300

Well, the FCM 2C fell through. I'm having logistical, financial, and transport problems that, quite frankly, I don't wanna deal with. So I'm scrapping the FCM 2C in favor of a smaller vehicle. And while I sit here digging through my information and images, I'm wondering what would be a good tank to build.
So I want to know from the experts, how well does a turretless tank fare on the battlefeild?
Right now I have two 6x4 foot sheets of 1/4 inch plywood at my disposal that were origonally intended for the FCM 2C, so I'm strongly considering working on 2 tanks instead of one.
But alas, the FCM is dead... good thing is, I can recycle all the stuff I thought of for it into the newer tank.

-John "Collage students shouldn't play RC Tank Combat" Barager

Take the effort out of being organized with MSNŽ Calendar. MSN Premium: Join now and get the first two months FREE*