From: "Zach Ginter" <zgunbear01-at-comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Tank Plans
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 18:26:12 -0500

Sherman or T62
----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Tyng" <stevet-at-stcharlesmd.com>
To: <tanks-at-rctankcombat.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2004 1:36 PM
Subject: Tank Plans

> To all list members,
>
> Since I will be out of the tank building business for a while I thought I
might pursue the tank "design" business in the interim.  I'm thinking of
developing plan sets for the more popular tanks.  They would be for plywood
construction and would include detailed cutting instructions and patterns.
These would not be exact scale plans.  The emphasis would be on easy robust
construction incorporating lessons learned over the past two years of
battling.  Measurements in imperial and metric would be provided for both
the three-foot-rule or 1:6 scale versions.  I'd post them on the net free of
charge but donations to help support my upcoming canal cruising habit would
not be turned down!  ;-)