From: "Brian Kraack" <bkraack-at-siscom.net>
Subject: RE: Tank Plans
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 16:34:33 -0400

My tank is slowly easing itself back into production :)

I'm hoping to receive my EV warriors tomorrow, and soon after the extra
sprockets and hubs I need.  Then I want to get the drive train installed.  I
have some new pics to send to frank (-at-frank - "incoming!"), but I haven't
gotten them captioned yet.  Hopefully get that done and sent off before
Sunday.

So who's the lucky new owner of the dread T34?

brian