From: "Steve Tyng" <stevet-at-stcharlesmd.com>
Subject: RE: Tank Plans
Date: 5 Oct 2004 16:05:00 -0400

Hey Brian,

> Personally, I think if you are going to do that, you should
> do some tanks that we really haven't seen yet.  Like the M1A1
> and others - why do plans for a tiger when there are already
> so many tigers built/being built?  Just a thought I guess.

For better or worse the Tiger seems to hold a special place in the hearts of many.
BTW, how goes your Tiger?  ;-)

> So what are your vacation plans anyway?  Still going to
> europe for a year?

Yep!

> Did you decide against selling your tank, or what?

The T34 should be sold this weekend.  It would have been sold this past weekend but
for some "biological" complications...

   Steve "Just got over the chicken pox for the second time" Tyng