From: "Brian Kraack" <bkraack-at-siscom.net>
Subject: RE: Tank Plans
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 15:55:00 -0400

Hi Steve,

Personally, I think if you are going to do that, you should do some tanks
that we really haven't seen yet.  Like the M1A1 and others - why do plans
for a tiger when there are already so many tigers built/being built?  Just a
thought I guess.

So what are your vacation plans anyway?  Still going to europe for a year?
Did you decide against selling your tank, or what?

Brian "If you draw it I will build it ... Over about 5 years" Kraack