From: "Steve Tyng" <stevet-at-stcharlesmd.com>
Subject: Tank Plans
Date: 5 Oct 2004 14:36:00 -0400

To all list members,

Since I will be out of the tank building business for a while I thought I might
pursue the tank "design" business in the interim.  I'm thinking of developing plan
sets for the more popular tanks.  They would be for plywood construction and would
include detailed cutting instructions and patterns.  These would not be exact scale
plans.  The emphasis would be on easy robust construction incorporating lessons
learned over the past two years of battling.  Measurements in imperial and metric
would be provided for both the three-foot-rule or 1:6 scale versions.  I'd post them
on the net free of charge but donations to help support my upcoming canal cruising
habit would not be turned down!  ;-)

Besides the Tiger and Hetzer, what other tanks would people be interested in
building?

     Steve "If you draw it they will build it" Tyng