From: "Brian Kraack" <bkraack-at-siscom.net>
Subject: RE: New Member - Michigan
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 09:38:57 -0400

Welcome Tim!

Sounds like you have a fun job.  Of course, we are not the general public,
maybe the army could consider us to be a very-low-cost (well, compared to
what they spend anyway) resarch branch ... Then can we get some drawings?
:)

To answer your questions:

1)  I think the overall opinion is that we want to keep the hobby as simple
and fun as possible.  Both of which mean as few rules as we can.

2)  I don't think anyone is, but people have mentioned them in the past.
One alternate solution that I plan on using is to simply have two receivers
on the same channel.  One is in the hull to control the motors, and the
other is in the turret to control that stuff.  My goal is to have no wires
going between the hull and the turret.

Brian