From: Rusty Bates <elf1564-at-bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: New Member - Michigan
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 07:14:36 -0400

Hi Tim,

Tim McCarty wrote:

> Hi Tim,

Not sure about the speed question but the answer will be presented
shortly, ;-)
As for number 2 question, thought about a slip ring assembly but then
had to remember "KISS"
A friend of mine suggested one of the phone connectors used on the end
of a phone to keep the cord from twisting.
Nice idea but have not implemented the idea as of yet.

Rusty Bates