From: "Aahz." <ErickKilmer-at-comcast.net>
Subject: Gears.
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 14:43:56 -0700

        Origionaly I was trying to build a dual differential dive/stearing
mechanisim for my tank but the smallest differentials I could find were
way too big, around the size of coffee cans so I put the idea on a
backburner. While perusing eBay I came across some right angle drill
attachments that were cheap, around 4.00~5.00 and claimed to have metal
gears so I bought three of them and they arrived today, I had them
compleatly dissassembled within about two minuets of opening the box. I
think if I can machine a housing for them they'll work nice for what I
need and the gears are of reasonable quality. I'll be sure to let
everyone know how it goes.

Erick