From: Joe Sommer <anvilus9-at-adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: compensating idler on M1 Abrams
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 07:20:43 -0400

Dan,

At 12:31 AM 10/4/2004 -0400, "Dan W" <danw30-at-hotmail.com> wrote:
>Please send the pictures.

done

>Also the group you mentioned is one that I recently asssumed the role of
>moderator. Pat M has recently moved onto other "floaty things"    :)

The archive is great and the members
are helpful.  Keep up the good work.

>I hope to end my current project M1 before spring '05 and begin a smaller
>one for battling with you all.   :)

Excellent.

Where are you located?  Most of the battles
have been in MD but we have now ventured
as far as lower NY state.

>By the way Piano hinges (cheap) which when coupled to PE sheeting, might
>serve as a track linking system. Justa thought
>STAINLESS STEEL PIANO HINGE 6 ft. long. Has 1/2" wide mounting flanges on
>each side. The hinge does not have pre-drilled mounting holes. Can be
>easily drilled to application.

Give it a shot.  We are always on the lookout
for cost-effective and rugged track.

Best wishes,
Joe

Joe Sommer
2378 Nantucket Circle, State College, PA 16803
814.234.4773     anvilus9-at-adelphia.net
http://www.anvilus.com