From: paul needham <paul.2.needham-at-btconnect.com>
Subject: Re:
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 06:46:49 +0100

Dan

Thanks but I am looking for something in black to save painting !
Oh and cheap !

Paul
At 07:30 03/10/2004, you wrote:
Plastic cutting boards.
www.usplastics.com

(side note) the front idler wheel on the full scale M60 Patton and M1abrams seems to have a device that is linked to the first road wheel. This accomplishes/maintains track tension when the road wheel travels twords the hull. Does any one have any info on this. It may be a while before I can check it out on an M60  Patton.

Dan (glad Will is better) Whitney

Marc

Do you know what is used for in the real world , and how thick is the stuff you used ?

Paul