From: "Dan W" <danw30-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: Subject: compensating idler on M1 Abrams
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 00:31:03 -0400

Joe,

Please send the pictures.
Although my email accoutnt at hotmail is limited to 300k, the email at my office is not.

danw at forza.com    If it is not too much to ask.

Also the group you mentioned is one that I recently asssumed the role of moderator. Pat M has recently moved onto other "floaty things"    :)   I have a few requests out to the group, but have not recieved any responses as yet.

I hope to end my current project M1 before spring '05 and begin a smaller one for battling with you all.   :)

By the way Piano hinges (cheap) which when coupled to PE sheeting, might serve as a track linking system. Justa thought
STAINLESS STEEL PIANO HINGE 6 ft. long. Has 1/2" wide mounting flanges on each side. The hinge does not have pre-drilled mounting holes. Can be easily drilled to application. Stock #MI9301 $7.95

C&H sales company
http://www.aaaim.com/cgi-local/shop991/shop.pl/SID=104057802/page=results.htm

Sorry to be so wordy....Dan