From: "Dan W" <danw30-at-hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 02:30:10 -0400

Plastic cutting boards.
www.usplastics.com

(side note) the front idler wheel on the full scale M60 Patton and M1abrams seems to have a device that is linked to the first road wheel. This accomplishes/maintains track tension when the road wheel travels twords the hull. Does any one have any info on this. It may be a while before I can check it out on an M60  Patton.

Dan (glad Will is better) Whitney

Marc

Do you know what is used for in the real world , and how thick is the stuff you used ?

Paul