From: "Heidi/Nick Hoke" <kingstonhokes-at-comcast.net>
Subject: RE: Cordless powertools
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 21:08:12 -0700

I got a 12V cordless drill for my turret rotation; it was
on sale for 15 bucks. Variable speed, fwd & reverse, comes with
a battery and a charger, most excellent. I took it all apart
and am in the process of connecting a servo to the potentiometer,
or whatever that thing is that controls the motor speed, but
it's pretty cheap quality and I'd like to upgrade that part to
something a little more durable.  Anybody ever had this
challenge before?

Nick with the 6x6 swampcat
Kingston Armored Defense Force