From: Frank Pittelli <frank-at-rctankcombat.com>
Subject: Re: to Bill Johns
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 21:30:12 -0400

Joe Sommer wrote:

> Bill,
>
> Thanks for hosting the R/C tank battle.
>
> Great battlefield.
> Great demonstration of metal casting.
> Great start on your Mk V.
> Great fun.
>
> Best wishes,
> Joe

I'll second that motion.  Bill Johns hosted a great weekend of battling
at the Coxsackie Antique Center, with near perfect weather (we still
don't know how he managed that).  Battle details, pictures and videos
will be posted in the next week, as soon as we get all of the paint goo
cleaned up and can remember where we packed everything ;-)

        Frank "War Is Hell ... But Also Lots Of Fun" Pittelli