From: "WJ" <WJ-at-vdtogt.nl>
Subject: Re: Fw: Shipping EV Warriors
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 08:53:26 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Marc,
Ik doe graag mee voor twee motoren!

Wel komisch dat je dat vraagt, een tijdje geleden had ik al gecommuniceerd
met deze mensen, zie hier mijn mailtje naar ze:

-----------------
We have several hundred EV Warrior motors left. As far as we know, we
are the only place left that has any of them, we bought them all up a
while ago.

Shipping of 8 motors to the Netherlands will depend on how fast you
want it:

Global Express Mail (EMS)
3 - 5 Days
$127.60

Airmail Parcel Post
4 - 10 Days
$103.95

Economy (Surface) Parcel Post
4 - 6 Weeks
$44.80

Let us know what you would like to do.
Thank you for your support of the Robot MarketPlace.

----
Jim Smentowski
Robot MarketPlace - RobotCombat.com
http://www.robotmarketplace.com