From: "SUSAN GUTBRODT" <showa1-at-msn.com>
Subject: Re: Heavy rc truck problems?
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 09:00:29 -0700

I have ha the opportunity to build 1/4 scale cars from scratch in the past
and building a suspension is would not be hard for one of these support
vehicles...Use heims for the "ball joints"....I think they were 10-32
heims??? Look at the cars and links at www.qsac.org for ideas...
Kurt (the backyard is killing me) G