From: paul needham <paul.2.needham-at-btconnect.com>
Subject: elevate and traverse
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 07:12:01 +0100

Hi all

Body underway so looking towards elevate and traverse for main gun.
As this is a Hetzer following questions arise.

1:- Is traverse a necessity ?  especially as I currently don't have
proportional speed/steering

2:- I have the left stick set up for fwd/rev and steering and have a
throttle ratchet on the right stick for fore and aft movement [elevate] do
I also need a ratchet for the traverse ?

3:- I don't have any special servos [ 1/4 scale/heavy duty ] will I need them ?

4:- Do I need servo savers to prevent damage ie stabbing another tank or
part of the scenery with the gun whilst the tank is moving ?
  lots of questions but getting exciting , gun is in post whoa !!!!!!

regards paul