From: Gordon Rapson <gord.r-at-shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: I am thinking of selling my tank as I've no one to play with.
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 21:28:20 -0700

hang in there darren we will get a battle going sooner or later, but robert is right show it off and people will become interested. then show them where to get started and you will be battling. when my tank and armored car are done I will take them to the local paintball field for a demo and maybe even get the local TV station to do a segment on it( thats why I am building 2 cant battle on your own). Maybe in the not to distant future we cam have a battle in banff or jasper, and all the west can come.

Gord Rapson
Prince George, BC