From: JOHN PITTELLI <jplily-at-yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: heavy motor sounds?
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 16:25:04 -0700 (PDT)

Siggy, There are some great tank engine scenes in "
The Beast". A russian tank in Afghanisyan. Or if you
want, go to www.sounddogs.com ,search for tanks. They
have 260 samples to preview. You can download the
previews for free. The previews are roughly half the
length but they are free. There are some 29 second
mp3s.
             John

--- sigismund   koster <sigismund.koster-at-hetnet.nl>

http://www.tamiya.com/english/products/56018kingtiger/

http://www.tamiya.com/english/products/56010tiger/report.htm