From: "Marc en Wendy" <marcmethorst-at-zonnet.nl>
Subject: Re: TANKS on the move
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 21:51:37 +0200

Paul,

Have you been there before?
We made all the arrangements for next year, so we will be there for sure. If
you decide to go we can meet there, there are lots of traders with R/C
tanks. A few of them can be seen on my site, just click "Foto's van tanks en
zo". We will also visit the Bovington tank museum, I think it will only be a
2 hr drive from Beltring (near Maidstone??).

Marc