From: Will Montgomery <wsmontg5-at-netscape.net>
Subject: Re: PBM update
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 07:01:54 -0400

Title:
John, the 275 is fps ( feet per second) not psi.  We are not regulating the CO2 pressure.  The CO2 tank pressure is around 800 psi.

Will

jplily-at-yahoo.com wrote:
Bill, We were regulating the psi to a max of 275
during the tourneys. My gun was hovering in the 240's
which gave me plenty of range, yes it is good to be
able to hit someone that is too far away to hit you.
And the balls always break. See you in Sept.   John

-- William and Melissa Johns <gizmology-at-gizmology.net>
wrote:

   Well, I finally got back to working on the
homemade PBM - and it
works!  I switched to a new valve that is easier to
mount, and managed to
shoot a whole bunch of paintballs all over my shop.
Unfortunately, I am
limited to only 80 psi by my crappy little
compressor, so only a few of the
paintballs broke.
   Do you know what pressures you guys get from a
CO2 tank?

Bill

--

"A cat is a puzzle for which there is no solution."
--  Hazel Nicholson