From: JOHN PITTELLI <jplily-at-yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: Can I have a number please ?
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 20:29:06 -0700 (PDT)

.- Steve Tyng <stevet-at-stcharlesmd.com> wrote
> I thought you were a German man all the way.  How
> far along are you on your Comet project?

Steve, I have all the parts laid out and have started
construction of the turret. No, I'm not German all the
way, I've checked out some Italian , Hungarian and
other heavies but none have the turret space of the
Comet.And no one else had started on a Brit this side
of the pond. >

> What's the word on the campaign bars for the medals?
>
> Steve
>
> Medals, sorry but did not get enough orders yet to
get them cast. You were the only response. See you in
a few more weeks.    John