From: "Werner, Paul" <WernerP-at-aetna.com>
Subject: RE: turret rotation
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 14:17:32 -0400

Erik,

If I read correctly, the height of the unit is almost 7", which would
require a deep hull. The Elefant hull (63.4% complete) is a big
target-er-tank by my estimation. It is just barely 7" deep. I don't know
if a smaller tank would have the depth to hold it unless you cut a hole
and had the end stick out the bottom. So much for fording.

Still, I might pick one up. The price is reasonable and the attachment
setup might work for me if the transmission isn't in the way. Thanks for
the tip.

Paul "working on it" Werner