From: JOHN PITTELLI <jplily-at-yahoo.com>
Subject: Coming soon to a theater near you
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 11:08:47 -0700 (PDT)

> > Before buying one you should wait for my battle
> report.  I had one on the
> > T34 over the weekend and it didn't work so hot.
> >

>       I've noticed that being the general expierence, can
> work ok during
> testing but fails under combat conditions.

Tri-Pact Studios and Sony have partnered up to bring
you actual combat footage. A Sony 5 Megapixel digital
camera ,that has mpg capability, was donated to
Tri-Pact Studios. The chief studio fabricator was
given  the task of making the camera combat ready.
With 1/4" ply, 2 brass hinges, glue, nails and a lexan
face plate he contructed an armored camera case. For
secure attaching to the dolly ( PzKw IV ) he used some
elastic webbing and velcro. The casing survived 2
direct hits without a mark. So sit back, get your
favorite beverage and enjoy the mayhem. Oh yeah, we
have sound.

 Tri-Pact Studios